sofiedenbert@gmail.com

tisdag 12 november 2013

Q&A

Q I´m so unhappy. My father is too strict with me. He won´t allow me to go out at night with my friends- I have to stay home, even on Saturday and Sunday nights. There´s one boy in my class who´s asked me out several times. He wants to take me to parties, cafés or to the cinema but my father just won´t let me. How can I convince my father to ler me see this guy?

A I think you should talk to your father, it´s probably the best thing. Don´t just yell at him or something when he don´t allow you to go out. Insteed you can talk to him and give reasons why you should go out. For example, you can promise him that you won´t be drunk, come home to late, bring your phone with you and that your friends have been out before and can take care of you. Ofcourse you must say the true. The guy in you class prbably wants to have fun with you, not give you problems. If you also have a mum, talk to her! If she allows you, maybe she can help you to convince your father.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar